5 tips for preparing your Camp-let
When preparing your Camp-let for winter storage, we recommend that you do a thorough job now so it is ready for action when the sun starts shining again in the spring
We’ve put together 5 tips for you:
- Wash the awning in lukewarm water using a soft brush. Use a product such as IsaClean All Season if the dirt is really stubborn.
- Vacuum and wash the base under the mattresses
- Vacuum the mattresses – if they are stained, the cover can be machine-washed at 30ºC. It is easier to pull the cover back on while still slightly damp.
- Ensure that the Camp-let is completely dry.
- Stand your Camp-let in a dry place – ideally using a storage bracket and winter cover.