How to put up your Isabella awning quickly and easily
Putting up an awning can be a bit of a palaver. Where do all the different pieces go, and what are the poles for? How do you make sure the awning is tensioned correctly? And what about the floor?
We get asked a lot of questions about the best and easiest way to put up Isabella awnings. So we’ve put together a number of short videos and instructions showing you how to put up YOUR Isabella awning, allowing you to get on with enjoying your holiday in next to no time.
- Always use underlay under your awning to protect it, such as Isabella Groundcover.
- Lay out all the poles and different pieces ready where you need them. Find the instructions with an overview of your Isabella awning here.
- Use AquaTex spray on the caravan’s rail before sliding the canvas onto it. This makes it much easier to slide on.
- Watch the assembly video and follow the instructions on how to put up your Isabella awning.
- Enjoy the finished result.
THREE THINGS NOT TO FORGET WHEN PUTTING UP YOUR AWNING
- Always hammer the pegs right in so they can’t be pulled up by hand.
- NB: The grommets can fall out when you put up the awning, allowing water to drip in until they have been put back again..
- Use Hercules Triple to tension the awning properly, making it more secure in stormy weather. Find our guide to storm bracing here.