Tips & Tricks
Seven top holiday tips for permanent pitchers:
- Be prepared for all kinds of weather. Use storm bracing with storm bands around the corners of the awning and strong pegs.
- Make sure you have the right flooring solution in your awning. It should protect the awning from mud, insulate, provide a smooth even surface, and have a nice finish. (For example, you can use Ground Cover, Comfort Carpet and Isabella Floor )
- Stretch the awning out tightly. It looks more attractive and stops rainwater from pooling on the roof. It also makes your awning last longer, and prevents the canvas from flapping noisily in the wind. For example, you can use the Hercules Triple pole tensioner.
- Ensure pleasant lighting in the dark evenings. A good tip is to click the light source onto the awning pole.
- Make your awning more stable. Use extra strong and stable poles and put a ‘Stabilo’ or wooden board under the legs of the awning to prevent the legs from sinking into the ground when you tension it.
- Use the regulator tabs to get the right distance to the ground. There should be approx. 7-14 cm. between the band at the bottom of the tent and the ground.
- Use large pegs. If you’re going to leave the awning up for a long time, we recommend using 30 cm pegs around the whole awning.
Isabella products for permanent pitchers:
TripLight and ClickLight
Relax Chair & Camping table
Blanket with insect repellent