Isabella Camp-let are pleased to bring you the chance to ‘try before you buy’, the hassle free scheme allows those who are interested in buying to try the product before they commit to buying a Camp-let. With the choice of a ‘Dream’ or a ‘Passion’ for up to 4 consecutive nights in the UK.
If you do decide that the vehicle is right for you, you will receive a refund on the cost of hire*! A great way to see if a Camp-let is right for you.
How does it work?
Fill in the enquiry form. We will then contact you to confirm booking and take payment of £100 per day, (max 4 consecutive nights in the UK) along with any requestable chargeable extras required (charged at £20 per item per night basis – ie sun canopy or annex, subject to availability)
You then book your stay at a campsite and ensure you have a number plate. We will then send you a link to the set up video so you can familiarise yourself with the product. When you arrive to collect the Camp-let from Long Crendon, you will show your 3rd party insurance cover for the trailer.
After your stay you will return it to Isabella, and be given your unique voucher code. Within two months you can have the hire amount refunded* off your purchase of a new Camp Let from one of the four UK dealers.
NB. Well behaved pets are welcome!
*Hire amount taken includes cost of damages. Full refund will be issued if no damages
What is included:
- Basics you will need to enjoy your Camp-let experience…Gas bottle, table, chairs and essential crockery provided.
What is not included:
- You just need to remember bedding, towels, any clothing/ personal items and food/drink required.
- You will need a number plate too to go on the Camp-let.
- Insurance – you will need to get 3rd party road damage insurance for the Camp-let added to your car insurance for the duration of the trial (the addition on your insurance to be shown on collection).
- You will also need to arrange cover if required for damages to your own personal possessions